Converting blog posts into engaging audio and video content can feel like a daunting task.
It's not easy to record, edit, export, upload files to a hosting system (like YouTube, Podcasting Hosts, etc.), and then embed that content to your blog post.
There are too many steps, some quite technical, and it takes a lot of time.
Alternatively, you could use an AI service that transcribes your blog content into a Siri-like voice for your blog visitors to listen to.
But let's be realistic, who enjoys listening to a robot?
Multimedia elements in blog posts are important.
Multimedia elements like audio and video content help boost the quality index of your site and generates more traffic to your blog. It impacts 'dwell time' on your site which positively impacts your SEO rankings. It can make your content accessible to many people with disabilities too.
It's easy to expand your blog post with value-added audio & video content.
For example, there may be concepts in your blog post that warrant a further explanation or discussion.
Perhaps there is a colleague or "subject matter expert" who can be interviewed for their opinion.
Or maybe you just want to explain or show a key concept to your readers (rather than describing it through words).
This type of audio/video content adds valuable interactive components to your blog. It also creates meaningful points of discussion that initiate real dialogue with your audience.
Here is the quickest and easiest way to convert blog posts into audio and video content.
If you're a blogger and want to enrich your content with multimedia elements that also help with SEO, then look no further!
With TapeReal, you can convert any blog post into highly engaging audio and video content.
Here's how in 3 simple steps:
- Download TapeReal from the App Store
- Record a tape of yourself reading your blog post or expanding on a key point OR call a "subject matter expert" from the app to record an interview with them (audio or video).
- Once published, get the embed code for your audio or video tape and paste it into your blog post.
You just created high-value audio/video content for your blog post in no time without touching or uploading a single file!
Benefits of using TapeReal.com to record, publish, and share audio/video content for your blog:
- Zero time wasted managing large files or waiting for files to upload.
- No need for expensive hardware or editing software.
- All tapes are instantly published to TapeReal.com
- Anyone can share, listen, or embed tapes across social or on their own sites.
- Google juice and natural search engine optimization (SEO) for your blog.
- Increase dwell time on your site.
Check out this demo walk-through of TapeReal's app and how easily you can convert blog posts into engaging pieces of audio and video content.